Views:125 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-22 Origin:Site
Electric bicycle refers to a mechatronics personal vehicle that uses storage batteries as auxiliary energy sources on the basis of ordinary bicycles and is equipped with motor, controller, storage batteries, handlebars and other operating components and display instrument system. An electric bicycle is a kind of electric bicycle.
According to the number of wheels, common electric bicycles on the market mainly include 2 wheel electric bike, 3 wheel electric bike and 4 wheel electric bike.
In addition, all terrain electric bike and best electric road bike are also very popular styles.
1. Charger. The charger is a device that supplements the battery with electrical energy, and is generally divided into two-stage charging mode and three-stage charging mode. Two-stage charging mode: first constant voltage charging, the charging current gradually decreases as the battery voltage rises. After the battery power is replenished to a certain level, the battery voltage will rise to the set value of the charger, and then it will be converted to trickle charging.
Three-stage charging mode: When charging starts, first charge with constant current to quickly replenish energy to the battery. After the battery voltage rises, switch to constant voltage charging. At this time, the battery energy is slowly replenished and the battery voltage continues to rise. When it reaches the end-of-charge voltage value of the charger, it switches to trickle charging to maintain the battery and supply the battery's self-discharge current.
2. Battery. Batteries are on-board energy sources that provide energy for electric vehicles, and electric vehicles mainly use a combination of lead-acid batteries. In addition, nickel-metal hydride batteries and lithium-ion batteries have also been used in some portable folding electric vehicles.
Tips for use: the main control board of the controller is the main circuit of the electric vehicle, which has a large working current and will emit large heat. Therefore, do not park the electric vehicle in the sun or expose it to rain for a long time to avoid malfunction of the controller.
3. Controller. The controller is a component that controls the speed of the motor, and is also the core of the electric vehicle's electrical system. It has undervoltage, current limiting or overcurrent protection functions. The intelligent controller also has a variety of riding modes and a self-checking function for the electrical components of the vehicle. The controller is the core component of electric vehicle energy management and various control signal processing.
4. Turn the handle and brake handle. The handle, brake handle, etc. are the signal input components of the controller. The handle signal is the driving signal for the motor rotation of the rated electric bikes. The brake handle signal is an electrical signal that the brake will output to the controller from the internal electronic circuit when the electric vehicle brakes. After the controller receives this signal, it will cut off the power supply to the motor, so as to realize the brake power-off function.
5. Bicycle torque sensor. The assist sensor is a device that detects the pedal force back to the pedal speed signal when the big wheel electric bike is in the assist state. According to the electric drive power, the controller can automatically match manpower and electric power, and jointly drive the electric vehicle to rotate. The most trendy power sensor is the central axis bilateral torque sensor. Its product feature is that it can collect the pedal force on the left and right sides, and adopts non-contact electromagnetic signal acquisition, thereby improving the accuracy and reliability of signal acquisition.
In addition, the most important accessory of Cybic electric bike is the motor. The motor of a 20 inch electric bike basically determines the performance and grade of this car. A small number of electric vehicles are driven by non-hub motors. These electric vehicles use side-mounted or columnar motors, mid-mounted motors, and friction tire motors.